|Special-Needs Pickleball Clinic|
Event Type: Adult Program|
Age Group(s): All Ages
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Instructor Jimmy O'Hearn will lead a group of advanced Pickleball players teach the sport to anyone from 10 years old to adult who has special-needs.Directions to Loutit District Library
Through the practical application of kinesiology, with selective stimuli to the brain and muscle groups the expected outcomes are as follows:
* development of athletic skill
* muscle memory discipline behavior: action/reaction/reflex
* development of motor skill and coordination
* modification of problem solving
* attainment of positive self image
* mindset changes...from I can't, to I'll try it, to I can, to I did it.
Both teacher and student learning together. This is a pilot program, with it's foundation being...challenge, learning and personal development and team building.
Location: Lower Level, Program Room A
Contact: Jimmy O'Hearn
Presenter: Jimmy O'Hearn